Share with us your project
If you want to add a material to the library, please send us the information to email@example.com
We need from your material with the following parameters:
- Feature: It refers to the constant functionality of the material and the purpose for which it was created.
- Techniques:It relates to the manufacturing processes that have been used to produce the prototype or to reach its result.
- Materials: refers to the raw material used for this prototype.
- Keywords: are used to characterize the process, material, techniques being used. These words shall encourage reflexion and discussion – but, of course, should also help to find appropriate solutions for similar challenges.
- Maker: refers to the author and laboratory or institution where it was created, respecting the authenticity and copyrights of the author.
- The date: is used to monitor the record of the materials and their processing.
If you want more information about this session you can see more details in the paper:
FabMaterials: A journey towards a tangible exploration of materials in prototyping
you can see it online at the following link: http://empty-ice-3260.herokuapp.com/fab-lab-research/fab-14-research-stream-2018
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to being in touch.